One of our main missions here at IIoT World is to help create innovation spread faster. That is why we work with both startups and corporations to bridge the gap and help them work as equal partners.
On February 28th 2017 at The Economist Events’ Innovation Summit in Chicago, join Editors from The Economist, IIoT World and more than 200 Fortune 500 CEOs, policymakers and disruptive entrepreneurs to share their insights and strategies for successful digital transformation.
Among the topics to be explored are:
- How to profit from the internet of things
- The challenge of workforce transformation
- How virtual reality will change work
- Digital disruption
Some of the speakers include:
- Jamie Miller, chief executive, GE Transportation
- Kevin Brady, chief digital officer, Cisco
- Dan Creekmore, group director, Facebook
- Steven Kan, Head of global strategy, AR and VR, Google
- Hugh Grant, chairman and chief executive, Monsanto Company
- Newsha Ghaeli, Project lead, Senseable City Lab, MIT
- JB Pritzker, co-founder and managing partner, Pritzker Group
- Ann Winblad, managing director, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
Our co-founders Lucian Fogoros and Carolina Rudinschi, PhD will have live coverage from Chicago via twitter posts and subsequent articles from the summit.