Automation Alley will host a conference about Industry 4.0 on November 9th, 2017. The Integr8™ event is a global Industry 4.0 conference focused on the eight technologies that are disrupting the manufacturing industry with over 500 tech, manufacturing leaders, business executives expected to attend the first Industry 4.0 conference of its kind.
IIoT World's co-founder, Lucian Fogoros will be moderating a panel discussion during the conference, in the “Connecting the Dots: IIoT on Your Factory Floor” track. The sessions will cover topics like:
- What is IIoT and why is it such a big deal?
- Business model change (from CAPEX to monthly credit card expenditure)
- Low-hanging fruits in IIoT: Predictive analytics for manufacturing
- How Smart Factories Manage Their Digital Toolbox
- Don’t Leave Your Data Stranded in The Field: The Benefits of IIoT
- Next-Gen Factories: Unlocking the Value of IIoT
- What to consider when getting started with an IIoT pilot in manufacturing
- Fast and Furious: Rapid Design and Prototyping with 3D Printing
- Think, Reason and Perceive: The AI Revolution
- Blurring the Lines Between the Digital and Physical World
- How AR and VR Can Transform Your Business
- State of the Factory: Automation and Robotics in Global Manufacturing
- Cloud vs. Fog: What’s Better for Your Business?
- A Collaborative Workforce: Simplifying Complex Human-Robot Interaction
- A Workforce Re-Imagined: Jobs in the Digital Era
Integr8™ is presented by Automation Alley, a Michigan nonprofit technology and manufacturing business association, connecting industry, academia and government to fuel Southeast Michigan’s economy and accelerate innovation. The mission of Automation Alley is to position Southeast Michigan as a global leader in Industry 4.0 by helping our members increase revenue, reduce costs and think strategically as they keep pace with rapid technological changes in manufacturing.