The Economist Innovation Summit is an event designed for C-level and senior executives responsible for information, technology, strategy, and marketing, who are charged with driving innovation and new product development—across industries and sectors within their business. Attendees will participate in a full day of stimulating, interactive discussion and debate.
Featured topics for 2017
- How to profit from the internet of things
- The challenge of workforce transformation
- How voice and virtual reality will change work
- New frontiers in customer centricity
- Regulation and digital disruption
Our co-founders Lucian Fogoros (IIoT World's Managing Editor) and Carolina Rudinschi, PhD (Publisher) will have live coverage from Chicago via twitter posts (#EconInnov) and subsequent articles from the summit, which is scheduled to begin Tuesday February 28th, 2017 9AM CST. To schedule of briefing email: Lucian@IIoT-World.com or register click here: Innovation Summit 2017