HARMAN, the premier connected technologies company for the automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, today launched the HARMAN IoT Gateway, a complete end-to-end solution with modular software architecture and hardware flexibility that integrates protocols, manages storage and analytics and facilitates data flow securely between edge devices and the cloud. As an expansion to HARMAN’s Internet of Things (IoT) solution portfolio, HARMAN has created a product to provide the market with a managed services solution that delivers improved asset utilization, reduced operational expenses, just-in-time inventory management, elevated customer experiences and more, allowing companies to gain new business and market insights.
Some of the benefits of the solution include:
- Interoperable capability with any hardware or cloud platform
- Local and remote diagnostic support
- Pre-integrated application bundles for verticals
- Turnkey delivery models for faster time to market
- Solution accelerators and global partnership network
The product will be available globally starting March 1, 2017. For more details, check the company's website.