At IIoT World we are committed to protecting your personal information, and we respect your privacy rights. We won't share your personal information outside IIoT World unless you permit us to do so.
IIoT World makes it easy for you to remove your name and other information related to you from our marketing lists by providing an unsubscribe link on our newsletters at the end of every email we send to you.
Our team makes every attempt to keep our database up to date and accurate. IIoT World is willing to disclose to you any personal information we may have about you whenever you request us to do so. We educate our collaborators on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.
IIoT World collects information about you from various sources such as:
- When you sign up for our weekly newsletter
- When you meet with us at conferences or other events
- When you make an ap appointment with us via the application we are using for that purpose (to schedule a web conference) or when we speak via phone.
- When you provide information to us to attend IIoT World virtual conferences or an event where IIoT World is a partner
- When you take one of our surveys
- We may receive referrals from our clients or partners
- We may collect information from third parties including publicly available directories as part of our marketing activities.
For our marketing purposes, we may collect the following types of information:
- Name, email address, phone number, physical address
- Name of the company, job title and other professional details like job role, industry, etc.
- Bio & picture
- Billing details (only for our clients that are involved in a sponsored program with us)
- Opinions and other information submitted via our websites, surveys or other channels (for ex: LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, G+ & others)
IIoT World may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send you our weekly newsletter
- To send emails about our upcoming events or our partner's events focused on IIoT/ICS cybersecurity/Smart cities etc. (the topics we are focusing on our website)
- To send emails with information about our new services and offers (marketing communications)
- To respond to your questions, concerns or recommendations
- To conduct researches and analysis including surveys
- To comply with applicable laws, safety, and property, and respond to lawful requests from public authorities
- Your approval to become a contributor on IIoT World website will imply to permit us to create your profile on our website that contains a short bio about you, your name and a photo.
- If you post content on our social media channels, your participation may be shared on our website or our channels.
We generally retain information for so long as it is relevant to serve you. Data may persist in copies made for backup purposes.
IIoT World will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us here.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
We have implemented security measures to help prevent unauthorized access, but as no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit via email, IIoT World websites, news.iiot-world.com website or the apps we are using.
We make efforts to restrict access to information to only those employees and partners who need such access to operate, improve, or deliver our programs and services.
International Data Transfers
IIoT World is based in the United States but has a global audience. Depending on your country of residence, when you provide information to us, we will transfer that information to our facility in the United States. The users of the information may be located in the United States or elsewhere in the world. Privacy laws in these countries may not provide protections equivalent to those of your country of residence.
Access to Your Information
You can request access to information IIoT World holds about you, ask us to update any information or delete all the information we have about you in our database. If you have any questions or like us to delete your information from our records, please send an email at email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights
IIoT World website is focused on business-related content and is designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from or about individuals under the age of 18 years.
This statement and the policies referred herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights.