Fabio Bottacci, Brasil Contributor, is a senior executive consistently proving, during more than 20 years of professional experience, strong business resilience and new challenges "addiction", especially in demanding and stressful environments such as Start-Ups and Turnarounds.
Solid background mainly developed in large multinational organizations, acting in the Oil & Gas, Automotive, and Telecom sectors, and having - as a common basis - a consistent experience in Strategic & Operational Consulting. Key Achievements
- World Economic Forum Industrial IoT (IIoT) Expert Contributor, focusing on IIoT 4th Industrial Revolution, building up support, and trying to establish Industrial IoT end-to-end solutions/applications as the digital standard within different industries.
- VINCI Digital - Industrial IoT (IIoT) Advisory Founder & CEO, acting in Brazil/Latin America as Digital Evangelist/Productive Disruptor and Independent Trusted Advisor, with the main focus on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- In 2014, sold and implemented, at a top-tier global oilfield service company in Brazil, a $2.3M operations improvement and costs reduction/turnaround project, delivering to the client $8.2M projected annualized net financial benefit.
- Obtained in just 6 months, for a multinational corporation, $100M industrial investments approval, so as to locally develop a new Oil & Gas products line, specific for Brazilian pre-salt discoveries, implemented during the ’09-’12 period.
- Purchasing & Procurement Shared Services Start-Up: by implementing corporate guidelines and best practices in streamlining local operations, aggressively reduced procurement processes lead-time 25%, improved captive client service level KPIs 40% and eventually reduced company’s overheads 30%.
Leadership & Team Building, Strategic Planning & Execution, Operations Management & Optimization, New Business Development, Corporate Advisory Services, Start-Up & Growth Situations, Market Intelligence & Penetration, Full Life-Cycle Project Management, Turnarounds & Strategic Partnerships.