An entrepreneurial software engineer with global business leadership experience and a passion for digital transformation, Lucian, has worked in the industrial software and automation industry since 1998. He holds a BSEE from Cleveland State University and a MBA in Entrepreneurial Finance from Case Western Reserve University. He has worked in various positions, software development, product development, training, marketing, pre-sales, product management, M&A integration and global marketing. Lucian has served as the World Trade Center Cleveland Representative for Eastern Europe, Board Member for the Promisepartner.biz and Lecturer at Cleveland State University (CSU). He currently serves in the Board of Industry Advisors, Engineering Technology, CSU. He was selected to represent United States in Europe on Technology and Services on the economic trade mission lead by Dr. Samuel Bodman, undersecretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Interests: skiing, playing soccer, global travel.
Recent activities (Radio Shows, Speaking Engagements):
- December 15, 2017: München, Germany - Innovation Day.
- November 30, 2017: Nuremberg, Germany - The changing role of the channel partners in the Industry 4.0 era. Watch here.
- November 29, 2017, Nuremberg, Germany - The changing role of the channel partners in the Industry 4.0. Watch here.
- November 16th, 2017, New York - Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity - Increasing Awareness and Communicating from the Plant Floor to Board Room
- November 14th, 2017 - Virtual Predictive Analytics in Manufacturing
- November 9th, 2017, Detroit, Mi - Connecting the Dots: IIoT on Your Factory Floor
- November 1, 2017 –Radio Show- Dr. Aliz Cortez & Lucian Fogoros Working with Purpose