Industrial IoT Evolution Conference & Expo
IIoT World was launched during the Industrial IoT Evolution in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, February 7-10, 2017, a conference and expo that showcased the critical issues faced by companies looking to integrate IoT solutions into their manufacturing processes.
Conference themes included:
- IIoT’s impact on manufacturing workforce and required skillsets – Got Skills Gap?
- IT’s role in the IIoT – selecting an IoT platform
- Role of new distributed computing architectures to support IIoT
- Security and privacy concerns
- Industrial Controls of legacy systems.
- Gateway functions on factory Floor
- Harnessing sensor data for manufacturing insight
- Interoperability – devices, standards and architectures
- Business Model transformation” Just In Time IoT Solutions.
Combining the world’s largest IoT community with a consortium that includes 250+ of the most influential players in IoT, the Industrial IoT Conference at IoT Evolution provided insight and knowledge as well as a roadmap to reaping the rewards presented by the Industrial Internet of Things. IIoT World was officially launched during this conference.