The Guide to Choosing an Industrial Cybersecurity Solution
As you evaluate ICS cyber security solutions to protect your critical infrastructure from threats, there are a few criteria your team must consider throughout the process. We’ve compiled a checklist to help you select a solution that will enable both your ICS engineers and security personnel to secure and control your critical networks.
Download this resource to explore the 6 areas of criteria for selecting an ICS cybersecurity solution:
- Automated Asset Discovery and Management
- Incident Detection and Response
- Continuous Network Activity Monitoring
- Controller Integrity Validation
- Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Management
- Architecture and Enterprise Readiness
This resource is sponsored by Indegy, an ICS cybersecurity company founded in 2014. Indegy’s software offers a platform designed to protect data servers in critical infrastructures from cyber-attack threats, enabling users to get protection from both external and internal threats.