Lucian Fogoros, Co-Founder, IIoT-World
An entrepreneurial software engineer with global business leadership experience and a passion for digital transformation. Lucian has worked in the industrial software and automation industry since 1998. He holds a BSEE from Cleveland State University and an MBA in Entrepreneurial Finance from Case Western Reserve University. He has worked in various positions: software development, product development, training, marketing, pre-sales, product management, M&A integration and global marketing. Lucian has served as the World Trade Center Cleveland Representative for Eastern Europe and as a Board Member for the Promisepartner.biz. He teaches in the Electrical & Computer Science Department at Cleveland State University (CSU) focusing on Industrial Automation & Industrial IoT and currently serves on the Board of Industry Advisors, Engineering Technology, CSU. He was selected to represent the United States in Europe for Technology and Services on the economic trade mission lead by Dr. Samuel Bodman, undersecretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Interests: skiing, playing soccer, global travel.
Recent activities (Radio Shows, Speaking Engagements, analyst engagements):
- October 23, 2019: Orlando, Fl, Gartner Symposium, Intel: Digital Transformation: Sinclair Hotel Customer Story Panel Moderation by Lucian Fogoros, IIoT World, Co-Founder. Panelists: Stacey Shulman, Chief Innovation Officer, Intel Corporation & Farukh Aslam, CEO, Sinclair Holdings LLC
- June, 11, 2019, Boston, Ma, LiveWorx, Reshaping AI, Edge & IIoT in Manufacturing
- April 26, 2018: Hannover, Germany, Future of Automation (AI, AR) Panel Discussion with Ralf-Michael Franke, CEO of the business unit Factory Automation, Siemens, Sylvain Rubat, CEO of Braincube, Lucian Fogoros, IIoT World, Co-Founder
- March 19, 2018: Las Vegas, U.S.A.: IBM Think 2018, AI-powered Buildings: Activating a new level of productivity IIoT World’s co-founders were sponsored as IBM Futurists VIP Program for IBM Watson
- February 21, 2018, Genoa, Italy Collaborative Operations Center global product launch
- December 15, 2017: München, Germany – Innovation Day.
- November 30, 2017: Nuremberg, Germany – The changing role of the channel partners in the Industry 4.0 era. Watch here.
- November 29, 2017, Nuremberg, Germany – The changing role of the channel partners in the Industry 4.0. Watch here.
- November 16th, 2017, New York – Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity – Increasing Awareness and Communicating from the Plant Floor to Board Room
- November 14th, 2017 – Virtual Predictive Analytics in Manufacturing
- November 9th, 2017, Detroit, Mi – Connecting the Dots: IIoT on Your Factory Floor
- November 1, 2017 –Radio Show- Dr. Aliz Cortez & Lucian Fogoros Working with Purpose